Regarding the Holocaust, Auschwitz immediately comes to mind. It is the best known Nazi extermination camp. It is often forgotten though that Auschwitz was not the only extermination camp, in addition there were Camp Sobibor, Belzec and Treblinka. This article is about the last camp. It was an element of Aktion Reinhard and perhaps the most efficient extermination camp. Over a period of 18 months, approximately 800,000 people were killed here.
- Labor camp Treblinka I
- Extermination camp Treblinka II
- Organization of the camp
- The extermination process
- The uprising of August 2, 1943
- The end and the Treblinka trials
- National monument Treblinka
- Term for the destruction of European Jewry by the Nazis. Holokauston is the Greek term for a completely burnt sacrifice.
- Abbreviation of a national socialist.